Help Us Grow Our Table
Food insecurity has risen during the pandemic and has affected many who never thought they would need help. Ozaukee Food Alliance’s volunteers do impressive work in the confines of our current space, but the food pantry is in desperate need of a larger facility to meet ongoing needs and expand our programs.
Ozaukee Food Alliance is excited to announce a $1.1M Capital Campaign to expand the pantry into a new food center to increase our service capacity through Ozaukee County and surrounding regions. The pantry has nearly $1M in funds already raised (!!) and has purchased the Tri-Par building in Saukville. We just need $100k to close out the campaign, enabling us to make these necessary renovations:
- Expand our warehouse to store more food and supplies
- Increase the size of the food market
- Create a dedicated donation drop-off area for easier food delivery
- Enhance accessibility with a ground-level entrance for clients and volunteers
- Construct food processing stations for receiving and cleaning fresh food
- Create an area for our community meals and their preparation that provides more space for families, individuals, and volunteers to interact
- Install a commercial food composter
- Broaden the programs we offer, such as our Weekend Backpack program, to more schools in the county
- Build space for a community garden and more hydroponic gardening
- Share the community room to our partners and other service organizations
Can you help us close this Capital Campaign by making a donation today?